6 inch wheel specifications
* The strongest wheel I sell.
Although I have never had the 6" wheel officially tested for load bearing capabilities it has been known to support 500LBS per wheel
* Both versions of the 6" wheel do NOT have the capability of transmitting torque for acceleration or braking purposes.
These are guide wheels and are designed only to spin on their bearings on an axle much the same way an inline skate wheel does.
* 6" diameter at the flange
* 4" riding surface
* Inside riding surface is 2.5" wide
* Two different flange angles, one for the "dirty" side of the rail
While these wheels were invented for railbiking, they have been used in many applications:
* Rail carts
* Various guide wheel systems including containment lids for nuclear power stations!
* Camera trolley systems
* Grip work in the film industry
Universal railbike kit that attaches directly to YOUR bicycle. Stay tuned for details